Selling Your Investment Annuity That is Not a Settlement (Assignable Annuities)
Paperbuyers, LLC will purchase annuity contracts and payments, that are not in any way, related to a legal settlement.
Fixed, variable or index annuities can be good investments for your regular money, under the right circumstances. However, if you choose to accept guaranteed or life time payments from your contract, you must surrender your investment principle to the insurance company who issued the contract, in exchange for payments.
However, if your life circumstances have now changed, and you need access to a lump sum of cash, we can help you, if your annuity is described as follows:
1. You are the owner of your policy and the the policy allows for a change of ownership.
2. Your annuity payments are guaranteed to be paid, even after you are deceased.
If you are unsure, if your policy meets these guidelines, simply call us at (800) 952-0659 and we can help you find the answers.
An Important Benefit
Annuity payments that are not a result of a settlement, Do Not Require a court order to sell your payments. We can buy the rights and take assignment to your future payments, within two or three weeks, depending on how fast, your insurance company processes the ownership transfer and assignment documents.
What Are My Payment Sale Options?
1. Full Payment Sale: You sell all of your full remaining monthly annuity payments to Paperbuyers, LLC. in exchange for a lump sum of cash today.
2. Partial Payment Sale: You sell a certain number of your future payments in exchange for a lump sum of cash today. Then after our company receives that certain number of payments, from your insurance company, that we purchased from you, all the remaining number of payments are once again paid to you.
3. Split Payment Sale: You sell a portion, example (50%) of each monthly payment, in exchange for a lump sum of cash now, and you also continue to receive, (50%) of each monthly payment. This option, has been the most popular with our customers.
Under a partial or split sale option, you always reserve the right to sell the balance of your retained payments, if the need should arise.
To Receive a “No Obligation” Quote for The Sale of Your Assignable Annuity Payments Simply Submit Your Information Below or Contact Us at (800) 952-0659!
Your privacy is protected and will not be used to solicit unwanted products or information.