Immediate Cash for Receivables
Factoring Your Business to Business Receivables
Factoring is the process in which an investor will purchase, at a discount, your business to business invoices, owed by your customers to your business, from product sales or services, that your business provided to customers.
It eliminates the need, to wait 30, 60, 90 days or more, for your invoice billings to be paid.
The major benefit, is that you will receive an immediate cash payment for your receivables to assist with ongoing your cash flow needs.
Depending on the industry and situation, the factoring company (investor) can fund your receivables, within 12 hours, after their is verification of legitimacy.
Selling your receivables, never requires your personal guarantee. It is based on the credit of your customers, owing on the invoice.
What Are Other Valuable Benefits of Factoring?
1. Depending on your type of business, you can receive cash funding up to ( 98 ) cents on the dollar for your invoices.
2. We can develop a customized program for your business, and eliminate the hassles of collections.
3. Factoring will increase your cash flow immediately.
4. Guarantee to eliminate all future bad debts.
5. Provide an alternative to relying on bank loans.
6. Cut and reduce your bad debt losses.
7. Protect and improve your company’s credit rating.
8. Professional collection manners with your customers.